Parker Lee, Managing Partner of Territory Global talks us through remote work and the Work Forward movement. Territory believes there is a better way of working, based on human-centered principles and respect. Work Forward was founded before COVID-19 but its toolset is applicable with or without a crisis.
Let’s jump into this episode with Parker Lee and learn more about leading global teams in midst of a crisis.
Main Takeaways on this episode:
1.) New Ways of Working
2.) Diversity of Thought, Skills, and Perspective
3.) Learning what it means to be on a team and cooperate
[00:01 - 01:40] Opening Segment
[01:41 - 18:00] Leading Global Teams in the Midst of Crisis
1. Let’s talk about the changing landscape of global teams and how Work Forward changes the conversation:
2. What types of companies would benefit from Work Forward?
3. What types of things are in the toolkit forward?
4. What are 5 things that the work forward movement could help teams with?
If we are not having fun and inspiring the emotional and creative part of our brains and personalities, then it is just not worth it!
5. Which one of these 5 can you go further on?
6. What advice are you giving your clients?
7. What trends have you seeing with your clients as a result of COVID-19?
[18:01 - 20:47] Closing Segment
“Put the customer at the center. Most people don’t do that or have that mindset. The customer could be your employees. It is not thinking about yourself or the organization first, but who you serve and how you deliver value.” – Parker Lee
“If we are not having fun and inspiring the emotional and creative part of our brains and personalities, then it is just not worth it!” - Parker Lee
Resources mentioned in the episode:
LEAVE A REVIEW + help someone empower their business through collaboration, innovation, and transformation by sharing this episode or click here to listen to our previous episodes.
Don't forget to subscribe and leave a 5-star review!
Let’s go transform something!