Today I had the pleasure of speaking with the award-winning writer, filmmaker, founder of Bedheadmedia.com, Phil Stevens. Phil is a relational leader that started in business by improving the way big companies service their customers in the corporate world. He’s a storyteller, business strategist and leads the creative charge.
Let’s jump into Phil’s story as he guides us through how to find creativity in the midst of a crisis.
Things you will learn in this episode:
[00:01 - 02:10] Opening Segment
- I talked briefly about valuable information that you can take advantage of in this episode
- I introduce the guest, Philip Stevens to the show
- We exchange greetings and friendly remarks
[02:11 - 11:42] Innovation In the Midst Of Crisis
- How your job has changed amidst COVID-19?
- Phil talks about shifting from teaching on stage to digital and video platforms.
- For someone that is in the arts and film industry what’s the impact, you are seeing to peoples’ livelihood?
- Phil shares a story about how Atlanta’s production is in a complete halt.
- What have you created amidst this crisis? What are you working on right now?
- Phil talks about equipping and consulting executives, pastors or leaders via alternate means
- Phil gives valuable information about the Church’s strategies in reaching people amidst the crisis
- How were you ready for this and how were you not ready for this?
- “I don't think anybody was ready for this”
- What role do you believe the visual arts or film could play for businesses trying to innovate in this season right now?
- Phil shares insight into a huge marketing push when things get back to normal
- Anything else you’d like to tell our listeners?
- Phil shares inspirational advice on understanding and assessing people’s comfort level during this crisis.
[14:36 - 16:14] Closing Segment
- For more information on Phil, be sure to follow him at the links below.
- Final words from me
"We need to have grace" - Phil Stevens
Resources mentioned in the episode:
You can connect with Philip on Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter or visit his website bedheadmedia.com
LEAVE A REVIEW + help someone empower their businesses through collaboration, innovation, and transformation by sharing this episode or click here to listen to our previous episodes.
Let’s create and advance your innovation process. Let’s work together and start building. Check out my website innovationmeetsleadership.com or connect with me on Linkedin, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and Youtube
Don't forget to subscribe and leave a 5-star review!
Let’s go transform something!